Return Policy If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your order, we gladly offer a 7 days Refund Policy, starting the day you receive your order.
RETURN product(s) or report package problem(s) within 7 days of receiving your order:
Offer several ways such as Refund(Full or Partial), Return, Re-ship, Discount in next order.
All single vision, bi-focal, progressive prescription eyewear can only be returned if in unused and original condition.
Please note that the following rules must apply for the product(s) that you would like to Return:
1. The product(s) MUST be returned unused, with all the original packaging and with all the authenticity tags and manufacturer seals still attached.
2. If you have purchased contact lenses, the lenses boxes must be unopened and in original condition.
3. All returns are inspected on arrival and a full refund will NOT be issued if the product(s) are not in new and original condition.
4. Please ensure that product(s) are returned to us via signed for delivery and a certificate of posting is obtained. We do not accept liability for any product(s) that are damaged in transit during the return process so please ensure that the packaging and delivery method are secure.
5. The shipping charges of your original order are non-refundable.
6. SPECIAL Returns Note: Do not return your product(s) without first contacting our customer service team. We will provide you with a specific returns address. (Returns should not be sent to the shipping address listed on the parcel)
7. SPECIAL Contact Lenses Note: In the event that you receive defective contact lenses, please do not throw them away. Many manufacturers require the original defective lenses for a full return. If the lenses manufacturer agrees that the lenses are indeed defective, then we are able to issue a full refund.